Wisconsin Law Review Symposium
The Wisconsin Law Review is seeking topic proposals for its annual Fall 2018 Symposium, scheduled for Friday, October 12, 2018. We encourage submissions on any relevant legal issue.
If you are interested in submitting a topic proposal, please consult this document.
- 2017 – Public Interest Mobilization and Access to Justice Movements in the New Democratic State
- 2016 – Modern Federal Judicial Selection
- 2015 – Critical Race Theory and Empirical Methods
- 2014 – Beyond the Sentence: Collateral Consequences of Conviction
- 2013 – Safety and Sustainability in the Era of Food Systems: Reaching a More Integrated Approach
- 2012 – Thirty Years of Comparative Institutional Analysis: A Celebration of Neil Komesar
- 2011 – The Changing Role and Nature of In-House Counsel
- 2010 – Intergenerational Equity and Intellectual Property
- 2009 – New Governance and the Transformation of Law
- 2008 – The Continuing Evolution of Securities Class Actions
- 2007 – The Future of Monopoly and Monopolization
- 2006 – Intimacy, Race, Marriage, and the Meanings of Equality: Perspectives on the 40th Anniversary of Loving v. Virginia